Federal Labor Relations Authority
Click image below to open flra.gov:
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has five responsibilities established by Statute. They are:
- Resolving complaints of unfair labor practices (ULPs).
- Determining the appropriateness of units for labor organization representation (REP).
- Adjudicating exceptions to arbitrators’ awards (ARB).
- Adjudicating legal issues relating to the duty to bargain (NEG).
- Resolving impasses during negotiations (Impasse).
The FLRA site has training resources and a database to review case decisions.
OPM Training pages for
Labor Management Relations
Click image below to go to access these pages:
OPM Guidance on Negotiating
Flexible and Compressed
Click image below to open the Negotiating Work Schedules page:
The Ultimate Must Have LMR Book
Click image below to open page with information on this book:
This is the must have book for FOP’s representing Federal officers. Expensive, but worth every penny – available on a CD. Consider getting the CD, at around 2400 pages it’s a beast to carry around.